Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cuteness


I could squeeze this child all day long! Abby couldn't wait to try on this hand-me-down coat that made it's way to our house tonight. She will be so stylish come fall! Again, we have been blessed abundantly with girl clothes from friends. Awesome.


Poor, poor Anna. She is forever getting thrown into her pack-and-play because she is naughty and wants to climb on the table. Putting food in front of her doesn't help, unfortunately. The doctor wants her fattened up a little so she had cheesecake tonight. She needed a bath after that. Disgusting. I don't like this learning to feed themselves stage.


This pic was taken 5 seconds after the previous one. See, life's not so bad. She just realized that no other 12 mo. olds she knows had cheesecake tonight.

10 comments:

Pam said...

That coat and hat are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!!!

Jackie said...

The last picture is so cute of Anna! And Abby looks great in that coat - she looks so proud to wear it.

Liz K said...

My mom always had coats like that for us when I was little...they are so sweat!

Rachael Neal said...

yes, i just told matt yesterday that i hate this stage of feeding with annelise. her hands are perpetually sticky and the floor is perpetually dirty. i guess i'll mop when she moves out!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

oh that brought back memories of olivia's little red wool coat and bonnet :) !!!
she looks cute in her new red coat.

hand me downs are wonderful

Laura Wells said...

I love the before and after picture. And I won't show my girls Abby's coat--they would so jealous!

amber said...

this post is too full of cuteness! i wish i had an excuse to eat cheesecake!

chris k said...

A certain gal I know wasn't given a piece of cheesecake to eat all by herself either. I would have eaten it neatly with a fork...just sayin' Kara.

Laurie said...

I think Anna is perfect the way she is. :) Love Abby modeling her coat.

Amber, I think you do have an excuse to eat cheesecake. hehe

Chris, you must be deprived of sweets in your house. Come over and I'll bake you something. :)

Sarah Glupker said...

Love red...including red coats!
Ummm, all I have to tell Anna is: eat up girl.