Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July


Peek - a - boo! I can definitely say her eyes are brown now.


Off to look for scraps under the table. I did call 911 on Tuesday because of a stray mini wheat that found its way into her mouth. By the time the paramedics got to our house she finally swallowed it. THe paramedic said, "Next time have milk with your cereal." Ha ha. They were actually very nice, but hopefully I won't ever have to see them again.


Why is it more fun upside down?


Abby can pull herself up to the furniture, but she still doesn't want to sit up! Rachel's just helping her out here. See, Jenny- my grass doesn't stay green for long.


Rachel still had gunk in her hair from the sleep study monitors, but she didn't seem to notice.

2 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

I love that first picture! She is so cute! The one with Rachel and the blue sky in the background is awesome! You are become quite the artist.

Pam said...

My Mom and I comment all the time on what a great photographer you are.
What a scare you had with little Abby huh? Praise God it all went down ok.