Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ben and Kelly's shower



Pam said, "See! He does eat!"



Kids plus food make great pictures!


My camera has a knack for catching people with their eyes closed.


I told you so.


Olivia has a play room that my kids would live in. The phone and the vacuum cleaner were favorites.


We used to play cops and robbers.. James plays iguana.


The ladies admiring the jello cups that Stephanie made.


Serious discussion happening here. I just tip-toed by...


Travis smiles big for the camera. Steph and Travis are great hosts. My burger was delicious, and so was everything else!


I just never get tired of seeing the belly. She really does look perfect.


It was fun for a minute, then Abby had a fit.



With your first baby you get tons of stuff! How many showers are planned for you Kelly?



The guys playing a game, I'm not sure who won this one.


John and his girls

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Love the pictures. It looks like everyone was having a great time!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

i was bummed i didnt have my camera handy but so glad that a few people took some pics, had such a great time always do with our church family :) we love having people over !!!

Kara said...

We had a great time Steph! it would be hard for you to host a party and take pictures at the same time. I got you covered.

Kelly Glupker said...

Great pictures, Kara. Of course I am curious what the wet spot is on my breast!?!?! What is it with you taking some horrible shots of my chest? :) I didn't realize you took a picture of my backside - I'm glad you did. I was wondering what it looked like.
We had a great time. I am so glad you all were able to come. It's going to be several months 'til we see you all again. :(

Kara said...

Kelly, your backside is fine, as is your front side. I don't really think there was anything on your chest, probably just my cheap camera making an optical illusion. We'll be counting the days now til we see you and the baby!!!!