Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pool Party!


Today was an awsome day for the pool! THe Luter's let us all come over and hang out, I felt like the paparazzi following Kelly around. No really, it was so exciting seeing them and I even had a chance to watch baby Glupker bouncing around while Kelly was sitting by me! Ben did a great job preaching this morning, and the church that ends up with him will be so blessed.
Here is Cathy with Abby. It was so nice having friends around to hold her, that means I got to swim, too!


Here is lil' mama and her sister Kim. If I closed my eyes I don't think I could tell who was talking. Really.


Laurie and Rachel. Rachel is going to be my little swimmer. So Laurie, are you as sunburned as I think you are??


Tommy floating, Ben and Kelly cuddling. THey are so cute!


Sarah and Chris chillin out.


Aunt Laurie was a hit for bringing Capri Suns and Rice Krispy treats!


Me and my Tommy. I think he was on every floatational device at least once.


Tommy trying the noodle this time.


Most little girls dream of having a pony... Amber makes due with the frog.


Enjoying some late aftenoon shade. It was a hot one today, and Sarah was still energetic enough to ride her bike over.

12 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Is there any way you can edit that picture to cut out my chest???? I swear that's where most of my weight is!

Kim said...

It was nice meeting you today in person even though I feel like through the blogosphere we already know each other. You have a very nice family.
Kelly- welcome to pregnancy and motherhood, your body will never be quite the same.

Kara said...

heehee! Kim is right! Kelly , that's what I loved about pregnancy- I finally looked like a "woman"!

Pam said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Laurie said...

I love the one of you and Tommy. Oh, and just my shoulders are burned a little, but they always do. It was a great day, good to see Ben and Kelly too. Thanks Cathy and Phil for having us all over.

Anonymous said...

What a great afternoon!
It was nice to spend time with Ben and Kelly and see Kim and her family whom we hear so much about. Those boys of Kim's sure do love the water. They are great little swimmers.
My girls, who are up early every morning are still asleep.
Glad to be a part of a fun afternoon. Tracey

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara thanks for posting these. It's almost like we were there! Kelly you look great :)

Anonymous said...

Jen,
You should see Kara's new bathing suit. VERY CLASSY! Reeeealy looks nice on her.
Sarah G. also had a cool purse from China!
After swimming all day James & Hannah were so tired they almost fell asleep eating supper.

Kara said...

more fun was to be had this evening at the Armstrong's... pics to come! It's 10 pm and the kids just went to bed-yikes! Hopefully Tommy will sleep in tomorrow.

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara you know me so well. I was checking every couple of min for new pictures. I am so GREEDY! If you edit out Kelly's chest will you put it on one of my pictures. Thanks. :)
Cathy, That Kara is one classy dame!
I want to meet Kim.

Anonymous said...

Did Tommy sleep in?

Kara said...

Tommy got up at 7, so for him thats sleeping in.