Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MOPS Playdate


Today we went to Sandy's house for a playdate. THere were 5 moms and 10 kids. The kids had a ball playing with new toys in new territory. We moms enjoyed snacking and visiting. Rachel made sure Abby was included in checking out the new toys.


Thomas checking out Alex. He's such a good baby.


We need one of these in our back yard!!!




Olivia, Rachel, and Xander testing the water.


Ginnie (due in another month!) and Stephanie


Tracey and Sandy


Ginnie had to make sure I was in a picture. I prefer to be behind the camera.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hha hahaha hhaha there is Kara!!

Kara said...

We missed you, I had a danish for you.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

what a great day !!!!!

daeda99 said...

The kids are so big! Amazing. Please tell Casey I said hello.
Nice haircut, too.

take care,
james

Kara said...

James B.! Nice to hear from you! I hope you are feeling well these days. We sure miss our organ player!