Tuesday, October 9, 2007


I had such a good time at MOPS this morning! Unfortunately Amanda and her brood have been sick so they weren't there, I always miss her wisecracking when she's not around. I think Tracey said there were 19 of us this morning! Wow, we are really growing! I was worried that with so many I wouldn't get to know the ladies sitting at the other tables, but Stephanie had us all sit in a circle on the gym floor, and she had different games for us to play so we could get to know each other better. Games like "If you could go on a second honeymoon where would you like to go?" or "If you had a day where you could do whatever you wanted (without kids!) what would you do?" It was just so fun hearing everybodies answers. And one of the girls at our table told us her testimony and it was just amazing what God had saved her from, and now she lives her life fully for the Lord and isn't afraid to talk about it. It was truely a great day.

8 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

MOPS sounds like so much fun!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara, that is awesome. I am so glad you get to be involved with such a great group!

Laurie said...

I would go to Bora Bora, or on a cruise. Since we didn't really have a honeymoon, I think we should do both. :)

Kara said...

Now I'm going to have to google Bora Bora, I have no idea where that is... south pacific??

Kara said...

OK, I just looked it up, it says it is the most beautiful island on the planet. We're all going to bora bora.

Pam said...

Ooooh I want to go to Bora Bora too! I'd settle for Florida though. Ok really I'd go anywhere away.
MOPS does sound like fun. I've already scouted out the MOPS group here in Hartland so in the spring I'll be there :)

Kara said...

Good move Pam! You won't regret it.

Amanda Irene said...

I always miss the good stuff!!! cough cough