Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sarah's Baby Shower


This morning we had a shower for Sarah (Casey and Laurie's youngest sister). She is due around Christmas time and we are all so excited! Laurie and I went up north yesterday to decorate and bake our little hearts out. Maude was up until the wee hours still baking cinnamon rolls. Everything was so yummy, and there were 4 different egg bakes. Delicious. I think I am going upstairs to have a muffin right now. That's the bounus for baking it, we get to bring home the extras. :)

6 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Looks like fun!!!! I love your hair. It looks so shinny!!

Josh said...

So, let me get this straight: Sarah is Casey and Sarah's youngest sister? Not much imagination for girl names in that family, I guess. ;)

Anonymous said...

The food looks great! Of course right now, I'm finally hungry again so EVERYTHING loks wonderful! Can't wait to see you soon :)

Kara said...

oops Josh. i was really tired when I did that. I will fix it right now!

Laurie said...

It was fun, thanks for going with me and doing half the baking! You're awesome.

Amanda Irene said...

Pour girl there just wasn't any food there at all! HAH