Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been tagged!

#1. rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.

#2. each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

#3. at the end of the post, the player then tags six people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


6 Things Everyone Must Know About Me

1- I used to want to be an Indian. You know, like Sacajawea. (sp)

2- I detest dirty fingernails.

3- I swore when I was giving birth to Rachel.

4- My great-grandma played the French horn, too! I didn't know that when I decided I wanted to play horn.

5- If I crunch down on a piece of onion I have to use all my control to not gag.

6- I flunked out of hygiene school half way through clinicals. I then went to the school counselor because I was feeling "lost". She was a Christian and so wonderful to talk to, she pretty much convinced me to not give up. I still think she was an angel. I love my job, so glad I stuck it out and continued on!

Jenny tagged many of my faithful blogging friends. I'll tag 4 people: Amanda, Laurie, Chris, and Phil.

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

See I thought you wanted to be Pocahantas.
AND I don't remember hearing about the french horn connection.

Kara said...

I'm more myserious than I thought.

Amanda Irene said...

Sack-a-Jewia is cooler than pocahantas all day. Poca talks to trees. Your more the Sacka type.