Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treating


What a good time we had tonight! We trick-or-treated down our street, then went to see Phil and Cathy (thanks for the Butterfingers!), Barb, Matt, and Shelby, then on to Laurie and Dean's, and lastly to Pattie's. My co-worker loves to bake and gave us some cupcakes, then we went through the 2 rows of evergreen trees that were all decorated for the kids- Adam just wanted to poke at everything and say, "Is that real?" (there were spiders and skulls hanging from some of the trees). Tommy ate so much candy tonight he just ran in circles as fast as he could laughing. I think he finally passed out somewhere.

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Glad you had such a great time!You even got Barb in on the action! I was posting when you were commenting on my earlier post. Funny!

Laurie said...

Adam has a creative imagination, I love it! I have more candy...I didn't want to dump all of it in their bags. I didn't think I would be too popular for that. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Cute costumes, where did you get them?

Pam said...

You kids look so cute, as always. Glad you had fun!!

Kara said...

Rachel had the Cinderella dress already. She was going to be a cat, but when she came home from school yesterday she said she wanted to be a ballerina because that's what Isabella (who is in her class) was going to be.
THe pumpkin and Clifford costume came from "Wears like New", a consignment shop in town, and Abby's striped pants came from Grandma.