Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today's Events


Treat of the Day- Chocolate Zucchini Roll, from Taste of Home, of course! I shredded and froze some zucchini because I have been dying to try this recipe- it was great!


Ahhh, the Billy-Bob teeth, they never get old in our house. Someday Adam's head will be big enough where he can put them IN his mouth. And since I know Josh will ask what Adam is wearing, it is a Peter Pan costume that Pam handed down to us. Halloween is just around the corner, you know.


Our first official sleepover! The kids love having Amber around, she fits right in.

10 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Dude I want some of that roll. It looks great!

Laurie said...

Me too, is there a piece left for me?

Kara said...

Laurie, you do know what zucchini is, don't you? It would belong in the VEGETABLE family. I think the baby would enjoy it!

Laurie said...

I know, but it's okay in cakes and bread. Kind of like carrot cake, that counts as eating my veggies too, right? :)

Pam said...

That looks so good! I'm going to have to look up that recipe. Of course, no one makes a "roll" like you :) I know you do a pumpkin roll like no other.
And Laurie, I count zuchinni or carrots in bread and cakes a vegtable serving too :)

Anonymous said...

Amber.
Daddy misses you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Huggggggs to you.

if Tracey didn't tell you ... um... amber tends to get up early.

;-)

Steve / Dad (Delayed in detroit 5838)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Kara
thanks soooooo much for helping take Amber for me ! I was in too much pain and finally today it is a little better. Doc. hooked me up with a good drug and worked her magical hands. (for those that didnt know i couldnt turn my head at all yestarday and had horible headaches, pinched a nerve really bad in lower shoulder blade and pain ran up my neck to my head) so thank you thank you :)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

by the way yummy looking :)

Kara said...

Steph! You ARE alive! I'm so glad you are feeling better! Back and neck pain is the worst.

Josh said...

I was so amused by the teeth, I wouldn't have even noticed this costume, if you hadn't said anything.