Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Jenny is always so sweet, I got my birthday present a few days early- Anna enjoys it as much as I do. Check out her pinkie. :)


Oh aren't they precious. They still like to play house, Abby is always the baby, of course.


A rare photo moment with Adam! He is doing well in kindergarten, although he would tell you he'd rather stay home. They met George Washington this week, and apparently he is the founder of such novel ideas as keep your hands in your lap or raise your hand when you have a question. Well, that's what Adam said, anyway.

6 comments:

The Talberts said...

Hmmm. Send her over with the pie that you bake. I will enjoy both. She is a doll!

Pam said...

I think George Washington needs to visit Hartland. :)
Anna and the pie book. Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara,
Wanted to let you and Casey know that the Newsboys are coming back to the Dow Event Center on Friday, April 3rd.
http://www.unitychristianevents.com/reach.html

According to the link above, its a FREE show, just requesting a $10 donation.
I should be working it, so hope to see you there!!
Matt

Laurie said...

I LOVE the pic of Anna reading...she's SO advanced. :)

Amanda Irene said...

Isn't it funny? If George says do it he does?!?!

Anna just amazes me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Anna can hold that book up like that, what a big girl.


Sarah J.