Friday, February 6, 2009


This picture is for Pam- see what Abby is playing with????


The big excitement this morning was having Mark H. and another man come to fix our heating problem (or lack thereof). The past 2 nights we haven't had any heat running through the bedrooms. Brrrrrrr. Tommy likes when Mark comes because he lets him play with his flashlight.


Anna slept for 2 1/2 hours in Abby's bed this morning as they pounded and drilled trying to fish some new wire up into our bedroom from the basement. I wish I could sleep like that.

4 comments:

chris k said...

Hooray! The heat is on. Did you actually say that there wasn't any heat in the bedroom???? LOL

Pam said...

I'm SURE there was SOME heat! :)

Abby...Piggies are the best! Aren't they so cute? It looks like you're taking good care of them. If you fall in love with them, I have a bunch to share.

Kara said...

Stop it, I'm blushing over here!

amber said...

Glad you have heat again! That would NOT be fun! And I'm ignoring the comment by Chris!