Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Man


I just have to take a moment to brag about my husband. I came home early from work sick yesterday. Mind you, this is the day that he is home being Mr. Mom. I felt pukey, shakey and weak.


I put on my pj's and went to bed.
* He put a roast in the crock pot (too bad the smell made me want to gag).
I slept some more.
* He did a load of laundry.
I got up and moved to the couch.
*He went to get Adam and Rach from school.
I went back to bed.
*He cleaned and organized the boys room.
I was still sleeping.
*He set the table and got supper on.
I dragged (drug?) myself to the table and ate a little supper.
*He did all the dishes.
I went back to bed for a bit.
*He brushed everybody's teeth for bedtime.

I don't know what I would do without him. I am feeling much better today, which is a good thing since he is at work. Thank you God for this man in my life.

9 comments:

TraceyLD said...

He is a wonderful man! I was not surprised at all the things he did for you and the family.
I hope you are feeling better.

Laurie said...

That's my brother! :) Hope you're feeling better Kara.

Amanda Irene said...

your a lucky girl. We know. : )

Pam said...

Awwww what a great guy. We always knew he takes care of you like no other. :)

Jenny LaBo said...

I am so glad you have such a great guy! :)

The Speer's said...

My man didn't do all that for me when I was sick recently :( I'm finally feeling alittle better still have a nasty cough though. You are very lucky glad to hear you are feeling better.

The Talberts said...

I think our husbands are long lost cousins or something. Ben just never stops giving around here. I can't imagine what life would be like without him. A lot messier and hungrier, I suppose. I'm glad you have such a wonderful husband!

Pam said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but did you watch American Idol tonight?

amber said...

Wow! You must have felt really sick if you gladly let someone else brush teeth! Way to go, Casey!