Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Girl

I can scarcely believe my baby is one year old today. I thought this special day deserved some fresh pics of my Anna.


Adam and I went to the Farmer's Market today to get some corn for the party tonight. Of course with Adam along we also bought raspberries and peaches. Mmmm, fresh peaches.
Anna kept trying to steal the cobs as we shucked them.


Since I wouldn't let her have any corn she decided to go back to dirt.


Anna's not terribly smiley, so this is the only way I get to see her teeth. I love them.

6 comments:

The Johnston's said...

I wish I could be there tonight for the party. Liam still doesn't feel that great and now he has a rash. Give that big girl a kiss from her aunt Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to little Anna. I looked at my calendar this am and couldn't believe it. ONE already!!! I'll have to see her on Sunday.
WOW! That flower, Dailia(sp)??? is huge that is next to Adam!!!
~Cathy

Amanda Irene said...

oh my gosh! She is a sweety! love those teeth. Aren't babys grand!
yes I about fell off my chair over the flower. I posted a birthday wish as well for mom and baby.
love!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Anna!

Laura Wells said...

One! I swear you just had Anna.

amber said...

Where did that year go? Happy birthday!!!