Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mmmm Muffins


My neighbor gave me a couple zucchini the other day, so I decided to try a recipe from that Pinch My Salt blog. They were pretty healthy and pretty tasty. Every child liked them, and I even grated the zucchini with the skin ON. They didn't even flinch at the green flecks. Now that's a success.

Here is the recipe!



** Two major blogging accomplishments tonight- I finally figured out how to link something in my blog posting! AND I got a profile pic to work! I had better go to bed now, it can only go downhill from here.

6 comments:

The Johnston's said...

That sounds good. I might have to do some baking here, as soon as it cools off. Which it look like it might be awhile.

Has it been hot in saginaw??

undergroundcrowds said...

if ever I have a spare air line ticket, I'm coming to visit you and Amanda

Amanda Irene said...

I knew you could do it if you swore enough at the computer.

You sware? ahah!

Can't wait sara!

Pam said...

You are quite the baker! Even in the hot weather...blah.
We love zuchinni bread/muffins/chocolate cake......I like feeling sneaky that they are eating veggies and don't realize it.

Jackie said...

I love Anna's face. It looks like she is saying "oooh".

Kara said...

Sarah, it hasn't been too bad. This week has been pretty average August weather. The kids are enjoying the wading pool.

Sara- That would be stupendous! We would welcome you with open arms. Plus Amanda just cleaned her basement out so you would have someplace to sleep. ;)

Pam, I just got one more zucchini from your mommy. I like that I can pretend I'm her daughter when you're not here.

Jackie- I tried to get a good pic of her when she bit into that tomato, but I couldn't get the exact perfect moment.