Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Day


We had the BEST day today! We didn't go anywhere, we let the kids open their presents this morning because we will be heading to my parents tomorrow morning. The boys got a toy vacuum cleaner, which we forgot to buy batteries for, but they didn't care. Thomas had a fit anytime someone else tried to play with it. I hope he gets over his tantrums soon, they really wear me out. Casey and I will probably play a game now, he smoked me at Quiddler last night. Maybe tonight will be my night. But I doubt it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!
Sounds like you guys enjoyed your day yesterday.
The flu is running through the family. Mackenzie was down Sunday Night and into Monday. It hit Amber this Am. She seems to be doing better now.
Enjoy your time with your family!
Tracey

Kara said...

Oh that stinks! I remember having the flu at Christmas when I was little... all my cousins were running around playing with their new Cabbage Patch dolls and I was stuck in grandma's bed.

Laurie said...

Glad you had a nice family day together.