Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas- Part I


We celebrated Christmas with Laurie, Dean and Jacob today. Even Dean's dad, grandma and grandpa came and we all had lunch together. Grandma is hilarious, that's all I have to say. She was in love with the Pizza Hut pizza, I've never seen anything like it. And she loves the kids, which is always a relief when you take the brood out. I'm always worried about what people are going to say about them being noisy but everyone had a great time, and I can't wait to go on a date with my husband to TGI Friday's- because we have gift certificates!!! Thanks again Laurie and Dean!

4 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

You will enjoy looking back at these photos of them so little and you and casey and sooo young looking. I was looking at our wedding pictures. Casey looks so young. I am really glad we took so many pictures way back when.
I love abbys new zebra! I want one!

Laurie said...

We had a great time too, it was nice having everyone over. :) Having kids around is the best part, they did very well I thought.

Jackie said...

The picture of the kids waiting is so cute. Does Abby love the zebra? Jacob got Thomas the Train stuff too!

Jackie said...

I forgot to say - I love the slide show - too cool!