Monday, December 3, 2007

Hot Date

Well tomorrow is our anniversary- 8 fun-filled pregnant years. OK, only half that time was prego time. We are very excited to be going out on the town tomorrow to shop, eat Chinese, probably shop some more, and then end up in a hotel in town. I'll spare you the details. But there is a hot tub! My mom is coming to stay with the kids. I wasn't going to ask Maude to come down because Sarah could pop at any minute, and I don't want her to miss that! Oh December is such an exciting month!!!

6 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Have fun!
ahhhh the hot tub!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Enjoy your day with your hubby. Isn't it great to have him all to your self??

Amanda Irene said...

He'll enjoy having you all to himself too Im sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time, I can not believe it's been 8 years.
Babs
p.s. Tell Sharon I miss her!!

Kelly Glupker said...

Wahoo! Have fun. Now that we have just one child I'm already wishing we had gone on more trips together before he was born. Enjoy your time away!

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary Kara and Casey!!