Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Anniversary Date


We went to Bay City to eat at a Chinese restaurant for lunch. Casey had never been there before, he loved the food! After that we went to the candy store. We bought some chocolate covered peanuts and a couple other things. We ate it all.


We had a ball in the Antique mall. Casey bought this mug that says "Dad", and I bought a funnel, so I don't slop applesauce all over.


Cool chair. Yeah, I'm a dork.


It's a little chilly out, but my camera takes better pics outdoors.


It's hard to center a photo when smooching.


We dined at Applebee's for supper. You know it's a special event if we have appetizers!


We ALWAYS end up at Barnes and Noble!

9 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

looks like you had a great time :)
isnt the antique place great, i love the shops downtown, they are so cool !! so why didnt you buy the cool chair , hee heee :)

Josh said...

Which Chinese place did you eat at?

Amanda Irene said...

AAwwwww. Your hair looks FaBOo! You guys are so sweet and so cute. I love it!!!!
I love that candy store now I have to have some candy!

Pam said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!! Nothing like hanging out with your best friend at all your favorite places :)

Kara said...

Josh, I think it's the Golden Dragon- on Euclid. I used to eat there a lot when I worked in Bay City, on the doctor, of course. :)

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear you are able to get out of the house, and have a day of fun. I hope Kyle and I can do the same. We only have one Idea and that is to go snow boarding. That will all depend on how I feel and the baby.

Sarah J

Josh said...

Kara,
Jenny and I met there for dinner once or twice after she got out of work and before she went to the radio station, back when we were dating.

Phil Luter said...

You two are a great looking couple. You look so happy and in love. I pray that it lasts a lifetime. There is no reason it can't. We are only about 31 years ahead of you. These last forty years have gone by like the wind. I wouldn't have done it with anyone but Cathy. Though not perfect, we were made for each other.

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara it looks like you had so much fun! I am so glad! I like that picture with you in the chair. Cracks me up!