Sunday, December 23, 2007

New Camera


Well Casey surprised me this morning with a new camera. I have moved from 3.2 megapixels to 6! This camera works much faster than my old one- I am definitely enjoying that. I must confess after seeing Amanda's new camera I poo-pooed this one, but I think this one will suit my needs just fine. It is always hard for me to adjust to new technology, but look at Abby's big brown eyes in this picture! I love it!


I am so very happy when I can see the chunks of food in her hair. I think the camera does a fine job. :)

4 comments:

Pam Wickman said...

How nice! A new camera is on my "someday" list. Your's really takes a nice picture. What kind is it?

Kara said...

It's a Canon, but I can't remember the other details. I'll let you know.

TraceyLD said...

I'm excited that you got a new camera. I know you will get a lot of use out of it. Enjoy!

Laurie said...

Yeah, a new camera! Mine is 6 mp too, and unless you are blowing up pics larger than life size, you don't need anything higher, they just want to sucker people into paying more. :) Good choice on the canon too.