Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hats


My friend Betsy stopped in today and gave the kids a bunch of hand-me-down play hats. The hat that Rachel is wearing was Betsy's from the 1970's! Rachel absolutely loves it, it matches her Cinderella dress splendidly. There was also a viking hat, a hard hat, a bike helmet, and I might be forgetting one, but the bike helmet was by far the boys favorite. Maybe because daddy just got a bike... I'm not sure.


"Buddy? Is that you in there?"


Tommy pretty much took over the bike helmet. He even had to have his snack with it on.


"Hey! Where's MY hat?"


You can even do crafts wearing a helmet.

3 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

I think Abbys is trying to tear the hat off of "buddy". SAying its my turn!

Yes she is getting so big I love the chicklet. I say that b/c that front tooth looks like a chicklet! I wish you could get a picture of it. It won't be long before she has a mouth full!!

Kara said...

Yes, I need a picture of the chicklet. I think that will be tomorrow's entry. stay tuned!

Amanda Irene said...

It'll be you prying her mouth open. :)