Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Adam and Rachel like to play "theater". They close the shades and turn the lamp off and put in a video. This was a nice quiet activity for nap time.
Rachel's school was closed Monday and Tuesday, and I am keeping her home today. She got up coughing and has that puffy look to her eyes still.


Here is Aunt Laurie and Abby. It's so exciting for me to watch Laurie's growing belly, even though I don't think she looks very big for being over halfway already!


While Laurie was over, Thomas hit his head and had a loud fit. She told him he needed a helmet. He came back a few minutes later with his hard hat on.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Tommy cracks me up! You ca tell he listens though :) I'm so glad you post pics of Laurie. I think she looks so cute with her baby belly.

Jenny LaBo said...

Lauie looks so good!!!!