Monday, January 21, 2008



Well, I stayed home from work today. I have coughed so much the last couple days that today it feels like someone is jabbing a knife into my left side. I've never felt like such a wimp in my life. The kids are laying around watching a cartoon. Nobody is feverish today, there are just a lot of runny noses and we are all whipped. I've had the sinus headache to go along with it.

Tomorrow is a fun day at MOPS- a pottery place is coming and we are each going to make a special plate for our families, you can use it for birthdays or just for a "special day". I am going to be really sad if I can't go. I actually started to cry last night when I was telling Casey about it. A pregnant lady can only take so much, you know.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I hope you are all feeling better very soon. I tried calling you yesterday to see if you needed me to bring you guys lunch. Let me know if you need anything.

Chris said...

Kara,
I know how you feel. I've been sick since Friday. Today is a holiday for work, but I'm going to continue recovering from this "crud" as you call it. I do feel a bit better than yesterday.

Amanda Irene said...

aawww you poor girl!!! I will bring by a tub of new toys to play with for a few days. That should cheer them up. The runny noses I can't help you with other than to say we went through it and Jada and Garrison have a fever today.

Pam said...

I have the crud that Chris had on Friday night. I had to stay home from church yesterday, and that made me cry. So I totally understand. My one day to see adults and chat with friends, and I had to miss. I pray your family feels well enough by tomorrow so you can get out.

Kara said...

Chris and Pam- it's nice that you two like to share- even bacteria and viruses

Laurie- thank you for thinking of us, I was in bed when I heard the phone ring, but too tired to get up. Casey was probably snoozing on the couch.

Amanda- adam's looking forward to the waffle blocks :)

Jenny LaBo said...

awww Kara I am so sorry. I am praying for you guys. There is a crud that is going around here. I guess it isn't just a MI thing like I thought.
Love you and miss you!!!

The Johnston's said...

Even though your sick the picture looks really cute. Hope you feel better.


Sarah