Thursday, January 31, 2008

This and That


My friend Jackie just gave us a nice little wood desk. It will be PERFECT for Rachel, she was very excited to try it out! Thanks again, Jackie!


Just another poor attempt at all 4 in one shot.


This is a typical night, Tommy sucking his thumb with his favorite blankie and Rachel "reading" to him. She really is picking up lots of words and trying to write them. I chuckled reading Steph's blog yesterday about Olivia's notes, Rachel likes to write notes, too, but Rachel's usually say things like, "Dere mom and dad today is Thursday love Rachel"

The boys both have toddler beds, and Abby loves to crawl around on them. I found her today on Tommy's bed looking at a book. :)

7 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Oh that abby looking more and more like her mom. The picture "attempt" maade me laugh out loud.

Jenny LaBo said...

ME too! I was laughing at Tommy!

Kara said...

FOr those who can't read lips, he's always saying, "CHEESE!"

Jackie said...

Glad Rachael likes the desk and will get use out of it. I love it that she likes to "read" her books. I have a neat book (from the library) on pre-reading and pre-writing skills if you want to borrow it.
I am one of seven kids and we NEVER had a photo with all of us looking or with all eyes open. Thank goodness for digital cameras these days - you can burn through 30 photos before getting to a good one.

Kelly Glupker said...

Love the desk!

The Johnston's said...

That desk you got looks real nice.

I can't wait until I get to see the kids again I getting around a little better now.

Anonymous said...

The kids look so calm sitting on the couch reading! Will Jackson reach that stage??