Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pam's Shower

We had a great time at Pam's shower today. I just can't wait for this baby to arrive, I know I'm not the only one that feels that way! Pam got lots of goodies for baby today: crib sheets, safety gates, cute little stuffed animals, a rockin' stroller and car seat combo, and the list goes on. Steph as usual did a beautiful job with decorations, Laurie was doing her own brainstorming and getting ideas for her shower coming soon! Cathy, who was supposed to be relaxing and watching, did lots of work in the food area, and good ol' Debbie G. was on hand with a few salad and cakes she whipped up, and of course had her hands in the dishwater. The only question I have now is- where are you going to put all that stuff, Pam? :)

6 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Nice!!!!!
thanks Kara.
I am glad there was such a great turn out!

Amanda Irene said...

I was contemtplating what she will name the baby, what the baby will weigh and what kind of good adivce I might have for her. That was a neat idea. I hope she names the baby mathew. Cuz then I win and you know how I like that. :) It s so nice to get invited. I had a chance to talk with more church family. I had a lot of fun!

Amanda Irene said...

I'd rather be a goober than a booger! Sorry I am as bad as the kids sometimes. You still love me!

Kelly Glupker said...

Looks like you had a great turn out! Wish I could have been there.

Pam said...

I had the BEST shower!! I had so much fun. I'm still weepy over the overwhelming amount of love and blessing shown to us through gifts. It took us two cars packed to the extreme to get everything to Hartland. I'll update my blog soon with more pics and some of my shower thoughts :)

Phil Luter said...

Wow! I stopped in just after it ended and I was overwhelmed. I don't know if it was the outpouring of love or holding those two new babies or just thinking about it being only a month away. All I know is that it was sure hard to try to hold back the tears. Thanks to all of our friends and Pam's. It was amazing to see all that baby stuff. Thanks for posting the pictures.