Friday, February 22, 2008

It's My Birthday!

I've received many happy birthday wishes already- thanks everyone! Even my friend Jenny called this morning. I had to ask, "Who is this?" because she never calls in the morning, I was totally thrown off. But in a good way. :)

My husband bought me (us) a new game for my birthday called Blokus. When Laurie and Jacob were over for Rachel's birthday we played this game several times, and everyone enjoyed it! So I have been talking about it ever since. Well, Casey found one at Barnes and Noble earlier this week and just couldn't wait to give it to me. So we have already gotten lots of use out of my birthday present. I can't wait until he comes home tonight and we can play again... even though he always wins. Sounds like every other game we own.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah, I knew you guys would have to add that to your collection. Did you get the square or triangle one?

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Happy Birthday :)

Kara said...

Laurie- the square one. We really like it!

Steph- Thanks!!!

Amanda Irene said...

I feel backwards with the names etc. on the other side of your page...?

Its your birthday??



:)

Jenny LaBo said...

I am going to have to look for it.

Laurie said...

I will come and play blokus with you, I haven't tried the square one. :)

Phil Luter said...

Congrats! You don't look 40. Hope you had a great day.

The Speer's said...

I hope you had a great b-day and many more to come. You are a great person and you deserve the best.

Becky

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kara! I had to ask Pam how old you are today, she told me and I thought you were younger!! My how young you look. Enjoy your new game and the rest of your day.
Cathy

Kim said...

Happy Birthday (a day late)! I will have to check out that game, I love a good game.