Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


This is why today is a good day:

1. I went to the Secretary of State to renew my driver's license and was in and out of there in about 7 minutes. I would not lie about this. And that included getting my picture taken which didn't look half bad- even WITHOUT showering.



2. I came downstairs to check my email and there was a present waiting for me- a popcorn popper! I hoped I would get one on my birthday next week, but this was even better, because it was a surprise!

I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Weren't we just talking about popcorn lst night?!? HAhah Congrats on the popper!

Amanda Irene said...

Weren't we just talking about popcorn lst night?!? HAhah Congrats on the popper!

Amanda Irene said...

oh and wooo hoo on the secretay of state that must be some sort of world record!

Pam Wickman said...

I can't believe it, 7 minutes in Saginaw? I haven't gone through that fast since renewing in Caro :)
Enjoy your popper :)

Laurie said...

I enjoy kettle corn, sweet and salty, mmmmmm.