Thursday, February 28, 2008

This Week's Mystery Disease- Roseola!


As I said earlier, Adam and Abby are both sick. This pic is of Abby tonight (just ignore the wad of food in her mouth). Her fever was gone this morning, but then this rash started breaking out this afternoon. The poor thing keeps scratching at the back of her neck and inside her ears. The rash isn't supposed to last long. Rachel had it at this same age- I was in the hospital giving birth to Adam- remember, Laurie?
Poor Adam seemed better this morning, but he's not. He's hardly eaten anything all day, barely moved from the couch, and he's still hot and coughing. I should take him to the Dr. tomorrow if he's still this bad, we still have his kidneys to worry about, so lingering sickness is the last thing he needs.

4 comments:

The Speer's said...

Does it ever end? Hopefully you will get a break soon. I hope the kiddo's feel better soon !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so hard when kids are sick. I feel bad for them. It can be harder on the parents too. I will pray right now for you all.
Cathy

Jenny LaBo said...

You poor things!
Hang in there!

Laurie said...

Poor little girl. Your mom and I were just talking about when Rachel had Roseola and we took turns getting up with her through the night.