Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Surprise Package




When I got home from MOPS this morning there was a package sitting in front of the garage door. It was too big to fit into the mail slot, so I was a little excited to see what it was. Jenny and Josh sent me a package for my birthday! Adam and Thomas were very happy to see the contents: a little card for each of them, some candy, kool-aid (one of the southwestern flavors), and a book for me! It was really hard getting Adam to take my picture, but we finally did it.
Thanks Jenny and Josh! Yes, we can read our book together. :)

5 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

I have that book ! you will love it :)

Laurie said...

That's so sweet of the Labo's. Packages are always fun to get in the mail. Unfortunately, most of the packages that come to our door are usually for Dean and are parts for work.

Pam said...

I have that book too and love it! You will really enjoy it.
I got a package today too! My cousin knitted the baby and beautiful blanket....maybe I will blog it :)

Pam said...

Oh, I have to add that we had that kind of kool-aid on Sunday! Yes, we still had a pcket from last year :) YUMMY!!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

Sorry it was late!!! I am glad you liked it!