Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Napping


Abby still takes a morning nap if she gets up too early. She was squawking at 5:30am, so I took her out to the couch where we dozed together until almost 7:30. I woke up to Adam telling Casey, "Dad! Tommy has the vitamins!" Thank the Lord for baby proof caps, that's all I have to say.
Now I am working on my mountain of laundry. What would I do without a washer and dryer? I shudder to think about it.


Hmmmmm.... I don't think I like this template either. Opinions, anyone?

13 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

I would like it more if things were boxed off.
Abby is so darn cute.

Kara said...

Me too!

Amanda Irene said...

I like the white and pink. Yeah it does run to the right to the edge of the page.

Pam said...

It hurts my eyes to try and focus on one thing. Maybe if things were a bit smaller?

Abby is a sweetie!

Kelly Glupker said...

I can never find a template that I like which is why mine never changes. How do you pick one that is different from the standard options blogger gives you?

Laurie said...

She looks so peaceful. I liked the last one better.

Kara said...

Kelly, I have typed in "free blog templates" or something similar to that under google search and a whole bunch of sites will come up with various templates... i just can't figure out how to get the template to my blog. Jenny knows how to do it.

Pam, you crack me up. I will change it again tonight, I just wondered what everyone thought of this one. I do like the pink on it.

Laurie and Amanda liked the last one, I might revert back to that one. Stay tuned!

Pam said...

I like the colors....you get what I mean :)

Laurie said...

Kara, to use templates from other sources,I think you have to copy the html code. I can help you if you find one you like.

Kara said...

I know, but it was like loading a profile pic- it never worked out in the end.

Jenny LaBo said...

I like this one!

Pam said...

I too enjoy this one. It's a keeper!!

Amanda Irene said...

the soft pink makes me want to eat mashmellow hearts!