Thursday, February 28, 2008


What a surprise, we have another bug floating through the house. This is Abby yesterday morning. She has never slept a minute in our bed, but yesterday she slept for over 2 hours there. I'm thankful her fever is gone today but she is still a little cranky.


Rachel just discovered the bag of clothes that we inherited from Hannah this weekend. Rachel LOVES this shawl (or whatever you call it) and couldn't wait to wear it to school today. Thank you, Hannah, for sharing with us!


Here is Adam just moments ago. He is trying to hide from Tommy I think. Adam seems a little better today, but still just lounging around mostly. This is the corner that the kids always play in, so the wall looks terrible! I'm look forward to a fresh coat of paint in about 5 years.

7 comments:

The Speer's said...

What sweet pics. Sorry they are not feeling well. Maybe soon you will have them all healthy at the same time wouldn't that be wonderful.

sabz said...

omg the kids look really cute.
hope they all get well soon

Pam said...

That shawl thing was one of Hannah's favorites too. She wore it a lot! I have a couple more bags of clothes, do you need any summer stuff?

Kara said...

Yes! We love hand-me-downs! And to talk of summer...it is coming, right?

The Johnston's said...

Casey and Abby look so cute. Rachel looks taller since I have seen her. They get so big so fast. I can't believe Liam is going to be two months old soon.

Jackie said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick again. Will summer ever get here? Even sick, the kids look happy and sweet!

Emily said...

I know I'm kinda late, but I want to say, I LOVE that shawl! =) Hope everyone is all better soon.

Emily from church