Tuesday, January 1, 2008

People on my mind

First off, my sister-in-law Sarah was to be induced this morning at 7:30 am. We haven't heard a thing so I am starting to worry now. I hope she doesn't take after her mother and have to have a c-section.

My brother's wife Jen is 2 months pregnant and extremely sick. He took her to the hospital today because she hasn't been able to eat or drink anything. They put a couple IV bags into her to get her re-hydrated and also gave her some anti-nausea meds and sent them on their way. She was sick the entire time she was pregnant with the twins, so I really pray that this passes quickly.

So if you think to pray for these gals in my life it would be appreciated!

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Praying for them Kara!!!!

Amanda Irene said...

Nice pic jen! Yes prayers!!!

Jackie said...

I will keep her in our prayers.