Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures for Jenny


Awww look at my little Buddy. Adam has been exhausted by 6:30-7 almost every night this week.


Even though they are almost 5 years apart, I think they will be close in life. Rachel thanks God every night for the baby in mommy's tummy, too.


Here are Tommy, Abby, and Adam enjoying a little snack this morning. Cinnamon toast, that sounds good right now.


Abby got so tired trying to figure out the cupboard lock that she had to pull up a chair.


Wow, look at this lively bunch! Abby laid in my lap like this all evening. I rather enjoyed it.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the pictures and I LOVE the babystrology - that is the coolest image ever. Hope everyone is starting to feel better. Our house is going through it right now too (although I don't think it is as bad as your house had). I love the picture of Abby sitting in her chair in front of the lock.
Jacob is getting good at putting boxes of Kleenex out around the house.

Kelly Glupker said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting.
BTW, do you plan to find out the gender this time?

Jenny LaBo said...

THANKS KARA!!!
Is that your quilt that Adam has. I love the pictures of the girls!
By the way I like your sweater. You look a little pale still. But you sound more like your self. I almost called but it is late there. STUPID time change!!!

Amanda Irene said...

Jackie,
Andrew is still pulling the kleenex out of the boxes!

Kelly,
I think Karas gonna say oh, no we want a surprise. We all of course want to know NOW!! You have more paitents than me. You know that though!

Kara said...

Yes, we are going to find out what we're having. We did with Abby as well. I'm having a hard time cramming people in here, I need to know where everything is going and what I can chuck.

Amanda Irene said...

Good for you kara! Us too. :P Oh wait you never said you would tell us what it is! Oh, man!