Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Update

I just talked to Maude! She said that baby boy weighed 8lbs. and 14.25 ounces and was 21.25 inches long! That's a big baby- especially when it's your first! Laurie was right- they are waiting a day or so to announce the name. I can't stand the suspense!

My sister-in-law Jen who has been so sick with her pregnancy actually ate a cheeseburger yesterday after she left the hospital! That made my brother very happy. She goes back to the doctor today, they are going to do an ultrasound this time. Keep praying!

5 comments:

Josh said...

Dude. I want a cheeseburger. (What's sad is that if I were given a test right now on what the rest of this post was about, I'd fail.)

Kara said...

Josh, I could go for a cheeseburger, too.

Jackie said...

They haven't announced the name yet? It is so hard to wait. Congratulations to them!

I love cheeseburgers too! Glad she could keep some food down.

Amanda Irene said...

Keepin up the prayers!

Jenny LaBo said...

Praise the Lord!
Good for Jen.