Friday, January 25, 2008

Nothing New Here

I have really been enjoying reading everybody's blogs. When you are trapped in the house it makes me feel like you are all near to me. :)

I think I need to be on an antibiotic, but am hesitant because of my pregnancy. Maybe I'll visit a ready-med tomorrow, we'll see. I'd really like to go back to work Monday. I miss big people. I miss feeling good. We have went through about 4 boxes of Kleenex this past week. Seriously. Rachel went back to school today. I miss her. She was excited, though, because it is art day. Abby still has a cruddy chapped nose. I haven't seen her suck her thumb in about a week. I wonder if this will break her of the habit? I'll post some pics later- for Jenny, because she needs to see pictures.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I finally got hit with the bad cough. I called into work sick today, but so did everyone else, so here I am. Hopefully not for much longer.

Pam said...

I hear you my sweet sick friend. We have only gone through three. Probably because I'm the only one sick still. I was excited to go to the doctor just to talk to adults other than James. They couldn't give me anything. Just drink water, and it will go away. Eventually. Boo! On all colds!!!

Kara said...

Pam- I called the OB office and the nurse told me that a doctor has to see me before they prescribe an antibiotic. She told me to go to a redi-med and if it was a sinus infection they would probably give me amox. Casey's at work all day, so I'll wait til tomorrow - if I go at all.

Kara said...

Laurie- you're not supposed to get sick, too!!!

Amanda Irene said...

Aww. When I was pregnant with emma I was soo sick. I thought I might cough her right out. They rate drugs in kind of a A, B, C order. It has something to do with the mildness of them or something. Their should be something that is safe to take. Go and find out if you have something more than just a sinus infection. It always helps to hear your lungs are clear. I feel for you! I have that sore throat still. When I wake up my eyeballs are so dry they are stuck to my eye lids. I have the vapor running right next to my face. I heater has been running nonstop here so that doesn't help. Drink some more of that good water!! :) Glad you posted I was going ot call!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Kara sorry i didnt respond via email but trav said antibotic wont help if its viral :( being pregnant is hard because you dont want to put too much into your body. lots of orange juice and vitamins and chicken noodle soup hopefully will help and nap when ever you can or shall i say nap when the kids do. pop a movie in for the big kids it wont hurt if they watch a few, sometimes mom just needs to rest to feel better. hope this all will pass quickly, it has just a been a nasty cycle with so many people :(