Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 Days Until School Starts

It's just after 11pm, Anna finally got her grumpiness out of her system so hopefully she will sleep a good 4 hours at least. She slept 6 hours Thurs night, maybe I'll luck out again tonight!


Casey found a couple pieces of poster board in the garage yesterday, that provided much entertainment for the little people.


The poor 5th child, I just can't seem to get any good pictures of her lately. This was after her bath last night, it is fun to have a baby that needs her hair combed. :)


i finally hacked down the towering dahlia that was hanging over the front sidewalk... they made a pretty bouquet for Rachel.


Abby is great. She will sit in silence for an hour just peeling the papers off crayons. I like how focused she is.

4 comments:

The Talberts said...

Six hours?
Can I come spend the night there?

Kara said...

Melissa- Rachel was a good sleeper, the next 3 children not so much, and now we have Anna who sleeps most of the time. So maybe your next one will be the good sleeper?

chris k said...

I am sure glad that you are enjoying your last days. Missed your kids as I was not in the nursery today. No baby fix for me.

The Johnston's said...

I hope Liam is as quit as Abby he is doing high sqeeks now.