Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Anna's Busy Afternoon


Here is Anna this afternoon. She slept from about 2pm until 7pm. She is as close to perfect as a baby can be. She ate when she got up at 7, then went back to bed. Of course we all know this means I might be up for hours when I don't want to be up, but that's OK. She is wonderful and beautiful and we love her so much! Plus when she is up I get to watch some of the Olympics. I knew Pam would like that. :)


Big yawn! I thought she was waking up here, but slept for another hour.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I need to see her again, maybe Addie and I will try to come over tomorrow. Addie started rolling over already! I need to get it on video so I can post it.

Pam said...

Yeah for watching the Olympics. She is so beautiful Kara. Really. Beautiful. I miss the sleeping, snuggling days already and they're not that far gone. Enjoy. You know it goes quick!

Jackie said...

Look at that sweet little thing! How cute. I am glad she is a sleeper - neither of my kids were.

Jen said...

She is so adorable!