Monday, September 8, 2008

Adam's First Day of Kindergarten


Adam had a super first day at school today! I couldn't wait to get home from work (it was my first day back) to hear all about it! He said it was "real nice" and it was "the best day of the year"! Wow, I wasn't expecting that. He loved recess and lunch time. And he stayed on green ALL DAY! That means he was good, that's all that matters. :)


I wish I could remember everything he says because he is just so funny.


Apparently Adam was done with pictures, he wouldn't show his face anymore.

7 comments:

The Johnston's said...

I am so glad he liked it. I can just hear him with the teacher why? why? why? why? He probably had 100 questions to ask her or him.

Anonymous said...

Kara,
He looks so grown up in those pictures! I still can't believe he is going to school. Even Abby looked more grown up next to him. Life just keeps a moving along. I'm glad it was a pleasant experience for both of you. ~Cath

The Talberts said...

How was your first day back to work?

Pam said...

He is such a big kid now. Makes me a little sad.
He is going to LOVE school!! All that information, questions answered all day long from a patient teacher. Life doesn't get much better for a busy 5 year old.

Laurie said...

He does look like such a big kid. I knew he would do great. It would be fun to have a video camera in his classroom though. :) He has some funny comments.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your FIRST DAY of KINDERGARTEN Adam!! Way to GO on "staying green", we have that system here too in Aiden's Kindergarten class! You are ADORABLE...I would love to hear some of those little comments you make, I have a sneaky suspicion that you and Aiden would get along SWIMMINGLY!
Hope your first day back to work was not TOO stress-inducing, Kara!

The Speer's said...

I'm finding it harder to remember the first day of school Pre-k and so on. I look back at old pictures and feel sad that the time flew by so fast. Enjoy every day you have with them still little it goes by to fast. Adam have a great year you'll love it.