Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anna is 4 Weeks Old!


I can't believe a month has flown by. Anna has been such a blessing to our family. She generally gets up once in the night to nurse (sometimes twice, but usually once), she is grumpy for maybe an hour a day- then she's back to a long nap. She weighs about 12 pounds (this was measured by Casey standing on the scale, then holding Anna so I don't know exactly how accurate that is). We love her hair. Her eyes are going to be blue. I want to go hold her now.

10 comments:

The Talberts said...

I love the yawning picture!
She only wakes up once a night?!? Sheesh. She needs to give Eli some pointers on the fine art of night time sleeping.

Laurie said...

Awwww, I miss you guys...time for a visit. 4 weeks already!? Time flies, mine doesn't even look like a newborn anymore. :(

Kara said...

Melissa, maybe it's a boy thing, both my boys were way more demanding than Anna. Hopefully sleep will come to you soon!

Laurie, yes I need to see my Addie again. And you of course. :)

Kim said...

How time flies? Maybe that is why we keep having babies, they don't stay little for long. Anna is adorable! Carson is 10 weeks today... I can hardly believe it.

amber said...

Where did four weeks go? She's going to be walking out the door with Rachel heading to school before you know it!

chris k said...

Four weeks!!! How did that happen?

The Speer's said...

Man I haven't even seen her yet. Maybe this week. She looks great so does the whole family.

Pam said...

I can't believe she's 4 weeks!! Time goes by so fast. I wish it would slow down and the kids would all stay little.

Amanda Irene said...

I update my blog Finally!!!

The Talberts said...

Kara -

No .. not a boy thing. Not for us, anyway. Libby woke up once or twice a night to nurse until she was eighteen months old. ;)