Thursday, September 11, 2008

This and That



Well the day just wouldn't be complete without a picture (or two) of Anna and Tommy. He thinks she's really cute. :)

It is currently quarter after midnight and I was waiting for Anna to fall asleep. It's been 15 minutes now, so she must be down for the night. Meaning 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I need to get to bed!


Cathy, dinner was hit. Adam inhaled 3 pieces of chicken. He kept asking, "This is good for me, right?"
Here is a pic of everyone enjoying the rice krispie treats.


This little munchkin will be two in November. Abby is already practicing for the terrible twos by screaming loudly when mad and stomping her feet when she doesn't get her way.


The extra hump on my shadow would be Anna, of course. See Jenny M.- this is why I need one of those cool slings!


Casey was stung by a bee yesterday when he was mowing up by the flowers. Oh dear. At least he's not allergic.


Well, the first week of kindergarten is going... um... not as great as I had hoped. He has been on "red" the past 3 days because he doesn't listen to the teacher, and sometimes he tells her he doesn't want to do whatever he was asked to do. Today he had a problem with moving around on his mat at nap time. Twice. OK, the kid hasn't napped in years, he's not going to start now.

9 comments:

The Talberts said...

Napping in kindergarten? She should be lucky if any of them nap still!

I love the picture of the little nose kiss!

If you want a sling and would like a recommendation, I LOVE mine - someone made it for me, but it's based exactly off of a Hotsling (Hotslings.com). Love Love Love it.

The Talberts said...

Ooops. Also meant to say that Libby is going through the two year old thing, too. It was as if you were describing her!

Power Up Love said...

the greatest gift...

amber said...

I'm afraid that will be Jackson in kindergarten! Love the pictures!

The Speer's said...

Love the pictures of Tommy and baby. They are all so darn cute. In my daycare I always told the kids that they don't have to fall asleep they just had to lay there and rest.

Amanda Irene said...

Bah! He'll figure out the teacher soon enough. Is he doing his work is the question. I have no advice...not that you are looking for any. :)

Love those lips on tommy!

Pam said...

That picture of Tommy kissing Anna is priceless. It is so sweet!

Hannah had naps in her all day kindergarten. She is not a napper, unless forced and all the stars line up.
Her teacher was really adamant she lay still. She couldn't do it. The reason she still had the kids do it and she was kind of strict was to teach them to follow the rules even when they are not things you like to do. She lightened up later in the school year. I've noticed that with all the kids teachers. They come on strong at first so the kids don't question if the teacher is for real on the rules. Hang in there. Adam will make it!

Amanda Irene said...

I agree with pam! Adam is soo smart!!

Amanda Irene said...

did you see that big o bee on the pink flowers? I love your shadow!