Saturday, September 27, 2008

We're Getting out of the House!


I rather last minute decided to take the kids to Deckerville so we could see my grandma one last time before she heads off to Florida for the winter. But did I get any pictures of my cute grandma with the kids? Of course not! What was I thinking? Anyway, here are a few pictures from our trip.

The hay bales are for Jenny. :)


Wherever we go he'll find a critter to play with.


Tommy is still crazy about Beeper.


Fun with the twins- I sure miss the old LIttle People like we used to have. I'm so glad my mom saved them.


Cousin Rebecca and Anna (crying of course). Rebecca had a bad week last week and spent one night in the hospital. She had a viral infection and had little white sores in her mouth, but she is MUCH better now.


We're on our way home!

5 comments:

The Talberts said...

Cute pictures of your kiddos, as usual. Love the crying shot of Anna. I have an obsession with taking pictures of my crying babies.

I love the old Little People, too! Before they gained fifteen pounds apiece.

The Johnston's said...

We did a quick trip too yesterday, we went to Tahquamenon Falls. It was are first family outing. We all had a lot of fun. We stayed a little later then I thought we would have though. We didn't get home until 10:00pm.

I think it is cute that buddy is so in to bugs and animals. Before you know it you will be getting reports from school that he is chasing the girls around with bugs.Just like his Dad.

Kara said...

Sarah- good for you taking a little family trip! Last summer we took a day and went to Tawas with the kids, it was so much fun!

Melissa- yeah, the Little People aren't so little anymore.

Jenny LaBo said...

My mom told me about seeing you and Rachel in the store. She was very excited!
Thanks for the bale pictures, makes me want to go jump on them :)

mj said...

you better be careful, he'll probably be actually driving that thing before you know it. Good seeing you on Sunday.