Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some Lame Complaints and a Few Pictures

I'm just going to complain for a minute, and then we'll get to some pictures.

I was excited to go to Wal-mart today- by myself! I leisurely picked up some groceries, then came home to unload them. My box of macaroni was not glued all the way shut and lots of little shells escaped. Grrrrr. Then when I was putting the flour away I noticed a hole in flour bag. Double grrrr. And I was going to put something scrumptious in my bread maker to mix up- but I can't find the paddle that goes in the bottom of it. This has Abby and Tommy written all over it. It's probably in the toy box. Now I realize that my life is pretty good if this is all I have to complain about, so I don't know why I even wrote about it. I think I need to go read my bible.




Abby doing a little light reading- the kids toss them in for her. How nice.


Just having a little snack.


The kids like to play house, and Abby is always the baby. Abby never took a pacifier, but now that Anna has one, they are a great novelty.


The boys got hair cuts last night, I always feel like I've accomplished so much after buzzing two heads.

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara you are so funny.
We all have days like that. Why the flour I ask, it's always the flour and then it gets everywhere!

I like Abby's snack pose. Very cute.

chris k said...

I totally understand about the frustration of buying an item, getting home and finding out there is a problem. While it's not a huge issue, it is very annoying. Love the house pictures and the fact that the kids throw the books in for Abby.

Amanda Irene said...

jen love the new picture! CHEESE!

Thanks for the update, now I don't have to come to your house and look around!!! :)

Kim said...

I love reading your posts, they always make me laugh. Brooklyn never took a pacifier either but since Carson has arrived, it has made a great new toy. It keeps her quiet for a few minutes anyway. As for buzzing a couple heads... I'm with you, I feel so productive afterwards. I love the pic of Abby, she sure knows how to relax for snack time!