Monday, October 27, 2008

My Weekend


You're never going to believe this, but I actually left my house on a Saturday evening! My Laurie watched the kids so I could attend the MOPS Halloween party!!! This is me and Amanda, she whipped up her little gnome costume the night before the party. Unbelievable. She was adorable! I will post more party pics over on the MOPS blog hopefully tomorrow. :) There are some doozies! Would you like to see Tracey DeLong eating baby food? Shoveled in by her husband??? Well, you have to be part of our MOPS group to view those special photos!


Homemade gifts are the best! My friend Barb has crocheted a blanket for every one of my children. Here is Anna with her brand new yellow blanket. Casey looks like he's enjoying it, too.

11 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

I didn't realize a nun could have 5children.
Speaking of children, Anna has lost her newborn look already!! She's still cute though.

mj said...

Are you a nun or a pilgrim? Looks like a pilgrim to me, that or i don't understand kelly's comment?

Jenny LaBo said...

I love that blanket! She does such a great job!

Laurie said...

Looks like Anna is enjoying some tv.

Pam said...

Love the pilgrim. Reminds me of DeLongs parties back in the day. Before kids :)
That blanket looks so soft and snuggly. Beautiful Barb.

Kelly Glupker said...

Oops. Apparently I glanced too quickly at your costume.

Kara said...

Kelly, the hat does somewhat resemble the flying nun. I totally understand the confusion.

chris k said...

Cute costumes. The blanket looks like it was enjoyed by all. By the way, I think that you should share your pictures with us too.

TraceyLD said...

Amanda amazes me with her costume making ability.

I'm sure those baby food pictures are going to be good! I think at one point he thought my nose was my mouth. Good thing I love that man!

Anna looks so much older in that picture.

Amanda Irene said...

Kara I was soo glad you could come. Thanks laurie! I miss sitting next to you!

Jackie said...

I had such a great time at the Halloween party. Amanda's costume blew me away.