Monday, October 13, 2008

The Girls




My precious baby rolled over today. I was at work and missed it. Boo hiss! I feel like I always miss these moments, and I only work one day a week!


Rachel is loving school and doing great with her reading. Her first tooth is about to fall out any minute! She actually let me tug on it tonight, but it wasn't ready to give up the fight... maybe tomorrow.


It's potty training time again at the Veihl's. It is so different when the child actually begs to sit on the toilet. About 100 times a day she says she has to go poop just so she can sit on her perch. She has went pee about 3 times on the potty in the past couple weeks. She will be two in November. I am so proud.

Tomorrow I'll have to update on the boys. Hopefully Adam won't be kicked out of music class this week. That would be the third time. :(

6 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Rachel came up to me and said look its loose! She was pretty excited. Emma ask me to wiggle hers and they aren't even loose! Its very exciting! I know andrew will try to knock one out just to be like his sis.

Abby is gettin so big! I miss you guys!! I haven't been over to sit and have ANY good conversations with adam about bugs and stuff! Oh, and to talk to you too. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Your posts always make me laugh. Good job on the potty, Abby. And by the way, Anna beat Owen. He has STILL not rolled over in front of us. How can a child get himself to a standing position without any assistance, walk, run, kick balls, and climb stairs, but NOT roll over?!?!?!?!? Anyhow, way to go, Anna. :)

*Monica* said...

Kara! I love Abby's little hair cut :) And the fact that she wants to potty train - how exciting for you! There may come a time where you only have ONE child in diapers :) WOW! Anyways, I'm sad you missed Anna's roll over- but on a positive note- you did find out some secrets about the ''honeymoon'' and wouldn't you have been sad not to have known that?!

The Speer's said...

The girls are so cute and growing up so fast. I feel like I'm missing everything right now. keep up the potty training :) Great job Abby :)

Kara said...

Kelly, that is too funny about Owen, that sneaky little guy.

Amanda, I can't stop thinking about Rachel's tooth, she'll probably come home today with it in a baggy.

Monica, you are right, as sad as that story was. :)

Becky! Glad to see you're still alive! Halloween will be here before you know it, then you will have some free time again. Maybe.

TraceyLD said...

Love the picture of the kids with the leaves. My kids love playing in the leaves. Last night they made a pile and jumped until it was dark.