Friday, October 17, 2008


Jesse the neighbor boy still comes down frequently. Nothing says fun like a playhouse full of Matchbox cars and snacks.


This little miniature rose just doesn't give up.


Here's the gap! The big tooth is coming in behind where it should be. Non of my kids (maybe Tommy) have room for permanent teeth. I don't know how I'm going to afford ortho for all these kids!


Well, Casey is feeling better, but the crud is floating through the house. I have a touch of it now. I knew I should've bought 2 boxes of Kleenex instead of just one.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Awwww, she IS growing up! No teeth is just the beginning. It is so cute.
At least the matchbox cars are in the playhouse. I am forever stepping on them in the basement and they HURT!

Kelly Glupker said...

I want to snuggle with Anna! I miss those newborn days. She's so sweet.

mj said...

Yeah i'm just getting over my cold i've had for the last week. I was the last of 4 in my room to get it. Hope you feel better soon Casey.

chris k said...

Cute pictures of the kids and their days. The ones without teeth are the cutest! No one else has asked...wondering what the book was that Casey was reading.

*Monica* said...

good think you work at the office :) Since both doctors LOVE you, I'm sure that the braces thing will work itself out...

Laura Wells said...

The dentist told me that if he was a dad to Kassy and Hadley he would start saving yesterday for ortho work!