Wednesday, September 17, 2008

After School


Rachel came home and went right to work coloring another masterpiece.
It was a good day today, she didn't have any temper tantrums after she got home. That's what happens when she is really tired.


Abby is following in big sister's footsteps.


Avoiding eye contact and being very quiet can only mean one thing- he's pooped his pants.


Here is Adam's motivation for being good at school- bottle caps from daddy's work. If he doesn't stay on green, he doesn't get any bottle caps. It's working so far...


Adam likes to roam around the back yard with his backpack on. I sure hope the cricket didn't end up inside the bag... that would probably land him an instant ticket to red.


I had to yell at them tonight for picking my flowers. They moved to the flowers after they picked all the green tomatoes off the plants.

11 comments:

The Talberts said...

i love the bottle caps. cute.

Amanda Irene said...

My eyes just about popped out of my head when you page came up! WOw that is beautiful!!!!

Amanda Irene said...

Funny I must like those yellow and red/pink mums every time one in my yard opens its red or yellow. I have 6 of them! I have one plant left to open oh I hope its orange! Oh, the kids are cute too. :) Funny alona picked and picked at my flowers yesterday too. crazy kids. Love the bottle caps!

Pam said...

Bottle Caps! Great idea!. Stick with what works.
Your flowers are beautiful. You have such a green thumb. I love flowers but have more of a brownish colored thumb.

Jenny LaBo said...

great idea with the bottle caps!
LOVE the flowers. :)

The Speer's said...

Trevor likes to collect bottle caps also. Love all the pictures of the kids. Did Tommy do what you thought he did?

Laurie said...

Are those brand new crayons? All the papers are still on, Abby must not have used them yet. :)

Josh said...

Wait. A cricket in your bookbag takes you straight to red? Great scott! What kind of neo-Nazi institution is your child attending?

amber said...

I love Rachel's eyes!

Laurie said...

Josh, that's funny.

Kara said...

Becky- yes Tommy did what I thought he did. I could smell it as soon as I bent down with the camera.

Josh- it's not as bad as I make it out to be. But you are a funny guy!