Monday, September 17, 2007

Abby has bangs


Tonight when I got home from work I couldn't stand it any longer. I got out the scissors and gave Abby some bangs. OK, so I probably cut 8 hairs, but that first "hair cut" always seems so major! I hope this pic isn't too blurry, Casey was busy making supper and I forced him to take a picture of us. He just wanted to finish his gravy.

And once again I would like to thank Amanda for my lovely haircut. Today was a good hair day for work. :) I had a patient tell me it made me look younger. Nice!

14 comments:

Josh said...

Keep this up, and you'll be bald by Christmas.

Kara said...

Doesn't your wife have short hair?

Laurie said...

You both look lovely. :)

Jenny LaBo said...

So cute!!!! Good job Amanda and Kara.

Pam Wickman said...

Both of your hair is cute! And i love the new yellow background. It is new right?

Kara said...

Yes, Pam it is! The white was just a tad bit too stark for me, but I do like the layout. I didn't realize I could change the whole background color. Until today.

Josh said...

It just seems like you get your hair cut A LOT.

Kara said...

That would be an accurate assessment, Josh. I've never had free hair care in my life, so it's pretty exciting for me!

Anonymous said...

ha hahah hhAA hahHHH ahahhhah
Josh you are gonna get BLOCKED for comments!!! Hhahahahh haha That is just what I needed on this day a good laugh!!!!
We ALL agreed she looks marvolous!!!
Aww Abby! Great one less hair cut I have to make! :)
*still laughing*
Amanda

Anonymous said...

oh, and you are very welcome. I enjoy it as much as you do! You are soo brave!
Amanda

Kelly Glupker said...

I just got my haircut too. I was growing it out and as always gave up. Now that I got it cut I want it even shorter. It's addicting isn't it?

Kara said...

Yes, it IS!

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the shaver next time....:)
Amanda

Kara said...

so NOT funny