Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Kids


Rachel- 5yrs
Likes: coloring and drawing, recess, going to visit the grandma's and grandpa's, some kid named Brendan
Dislikes: the flash on my camera, chunky yogurt


Adam- 4 yrs old
Likes: Fruit, digging holes in the yard, worms and beetles, climbing
Dislikes: All vegetables


Thomas- 2.5 yrs
Likes: his "yellow" (blankie), his thumb, 'Monsters, Inc.', emptying the lint trap on the dryer
Dislikes: tomatoes, being left out of the action, getting his hair washed


Abby- 10 mo.
Likes: paper, her blankie with football helmets on it (go figure), her daddy
Dislikes: fruit baby foods, shoes

5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Cute post! You left out you and Casey though.

Josh said...

I liked this post. I felt like I was reading some sort of secret agent dossier or something.

Anonymous said...

yeah this message will now self distructed in....

Abby likes paper i.e. to eat it!!
Amanda

Jenny LaBo said...

this is so cute!

Kara said...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Kelly, Casey and I don't have any cute quirks to report. Today anyway.