Saturday, September 1, 2007

Summer's Winding Down


The one plant I started from seed this year. I thought it was going to be a dud, then all of a sudden it was loaded with flowers! (Even though it was a different color than what the packet said I still love it.)


A sweet moment with Adam. THe neighbor behind the big fence doesn't think he's so sweet. She squirted him with the hose today when she saw him peering through the cracks at her. I laughed. So did he. She squirted him again.


This could explain why Rachel had 2 cavities to fill.


I lost Abby for a minute today. She was quietly looking at a book behind this chair. It was so cute.


Me and my mom. Photo by Rachel. SHe centers them pretty well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is laugh out loud funny!!! What is your neighbor thinking!!!
Congrats on the flowers opening FINALLY!! That piture of you and your mom is great.
Lil' Abby is growing up....but not to fast!!
Miss you and the kids!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh and I love the man on fire shirt Caseys wearing. I need to get my casey one. :)
Amanda

Kelly Glupker said...

Abby is getting so big!

Jenny LaBo said...

That is funny. Was she spraying to be funny or to be mean? My mom does the same thing to cats on screens.
It's nice that Abby is enjoying books so early.

Kara said...

Amanda- I miss you too!

Jenny- Not sure about the neighbor (mean or funny)
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt?

Jenny LaBo said...

good for you Kara.