Saturday, September 15, 2007

We Love Bunnies






Tonight the kids were being a little unruly, so I said "Do you want to go see the bunnies?" There was a resounding "YES!", so I piled them into the van and we ran over to Hemmeter Market for a bit. We even took an apple cut into pieces to feed to them.

Then we went to see the other few animals they have there. The 2 goats were up high on a platform, and when they came clomping down the ramp to get a close-up view of us, Thomas ran as fast as his stumpy legs would carry him screaming, "Gonna bite me! Gonna bite me!" I can't run real fast when I 'm holding Abby, but I caught him before he tore into the parking lot to get to the van. Once again, just another reason I should never leave the house.

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

aww. Poor Thomas. Very nice pictures.

Kelly Glupker said...

I think it's a lot of work loading up Owen. I can't imagine loading up 4.

Phil Luter said...

Casey says you ran fast enough to catch him.